Terms and Conditions
The term “Westlake Packaging ” or “us” or “we” or “our” refers to the Westlake Packaging, Inc. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our web site.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add to, or otherwise alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. Such changes and/or modifications shall become effective immediately upon their posting, so please review the Terms and Conditions posted at this link periodically.
- We reserve the right to change the format, organization, and content of our site, at any time, without notice. In addition, we may terminate our site at any time.
- All content included on our site, including but not limited to text, graphics, icons, images, and software (“Material”), is the exclusive property of Westlake Packaging or others, and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Westlake Packaging authorizes you to view and download the Material of this site only for non-commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copies of the Material. You may not modify the Material at this site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use the Material for any commercial purpose.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Unauthorized use of our web site may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time our web site may also include links to other web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the web site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked web site(s).
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the site, and understanding how visitors use the site. Cookies can also help customize the site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
PRIVACY CONTACT INFORMATION
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: 818-707-2185
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted to this page.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Westlake Packaging and while we strive to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Westlake Packaging. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Westlake Packaging takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.